- Maintains a growing relationship with God through personal Bible study and prayer.
- Seeks opportunities to improve skills to grow in the pertinent fields of ministry.
- Participates in the life of the church, including corporate worship and major church activities.
- Assists in development and oversight of the pertinent ministry budgets.
- Meets weekly with EOF Staff and is a team player in serving the church body.
- Collaborates with area pastors on a regular basis for encouragement, support and idea sharing.
- Accepts occasional pastoral duties assigned by the Executive Director as need arises.
- Holds membership in the church.
- Provides spiritual direction and a safe, secure environment for the youth.
- Must be dedicated to the Youth ministry and willing to do whatever it takes to see it grow, and see youth begin to reach out to their friends and community.
- Develops relationships with high school and middle school students within EOF's youth ministry.
- Fosters relationships with youth in the community to fulfill the vision of EOF.
- Recruits, equips and works with volunteers and student leaders to develop teams that can meet the goals for building & maintaining healthy Christ-focused ministries.
- Consistently provides engaging activities for youth that build authentic community, encourages discipleship, and equips students for evangelism, outreach and service within EOF, our community, and our world.
- Oversees relevant, Bible-based teaching for Sunday morning, mid-week youth ministries and other youth activities.
- Is willing to think outside the box
- Builds relationships and maintains consistent communication with parents of youth and volunteer staff.
- Educates parents on both spiritual and cultural issues facing youth.
- Researches and cultivates outreach partnerships in the Inland Empire.
- Mobilizes believers through those partnerships in order to help create and implement effective, long-term evangelistic and outreach strategy.
- Researches and cultivates global outreach partnerships and champions short-term missions opportunities for youth.
- Gives and receives input and encouragement with pertinent staff and ministry leaders in their areas of responsibility.
- Mobilizes, educates and equips adults and youth for effectively helping people take one step closer to Christ and a fruitful life in the church.
- Create, Design, and implement 3 large outreach events a year for our youth as well as the community to get involved in. i.e. concerts, back to school events, conferences, camps, etc..