Worship & Creative Arts Director
Employment Status: Full-time, exempt
Compensation: $50,000 + PC(USA) Board of Pensions Full Package ($17,500)
Direct Report: Pastor/Head of Staff
The primary responsibility of the Music and Creative Director is to bring energy, vision, and excellence to the Sunday morning worship services at FMPC through the use music and other creative arts.
- Someone who is passionate about the mission of FMPC to make disciples of Jesus and has a strong desire and knack to develop and disciple other volunteer musicians and artists.
- Musically talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Oversee the entire worship experience at FMPC and work with the pastor to create dynamic services using music, drama, and other media.
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to lead worship at FMPC.
- Other leadership responsibilities as determined by the Pastor.