Position: Student Pastor
Responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of middle & high school students (grades 6-12) at BridgePoint Church. Charged with executing the church's vision of weekly programs and periodic special events (camps, conferences,
trips, service projects, missions, and more). Expected to provide leadership development for Spin Student Ministry staff, both volunteer and paid, to help people grow closer to God.
Status: Full time / Salaried
- Relate to teens but make better decisions.
- Have strong leadership skills along with a solid work ethic and a passion for teaching students about God.
- Possess administrative, leadership and management skills in training and leading people.
- Have 3 to 5 years experience as a staff member in a student ministry leadership capacity, within a growing church of 1000 or more.
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. In some cases, extensive ministry experience will be considered as a suitable substitute.
- Have working knowledge of creative programming related to student programs and special events.
If this is you and you’re interested in doing ministry where the sky is the limit and the bubble soccer is competitive, please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com by September 30, 2015.
Please save your PDF in the following format: "Last name_StudentPastor_Resume" (or Cover Letter).