Evangelical Bible Church seeks an individual with the gifting and desire to direct the church ministries of youth and musical worship. EBC has active youth ministries both on and off the church campus. Our desire is to promote personal salvation for the lost and a passion for growing in Christ for the saved. EBC also has a talented and active team of musicians. Our worship music is primarily a contemporary style, although we almost always include one hymn at some point in the service.
EBC is a growing church in western North Dakota. Our people are excited about worshipping God, training our families to honor Him, and reaching our community for Jesus Christ. We house a variety of ministries including (but not limited to) a Christian elementary and secondary school, an online Bible institute, AWANA, youth, foreign and domestic missions, and ministries providing shelter for the homeless and promoting foster care and adoption of orphans.
We are looking for someone with the passion and skillset to inspire, equip, and lead our musicians and youth leaders to glorify God in their respective ministries. A brief description of the ideal applicant is listed below. Interested parties will email a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , including a photo, experience, skillset, education, references for your professional and spiritual life, and internet links to video of you leading worship.
Learn more about our church at www.dickinsonebc.com.
The ideal applicant will meet the following personal qualifications
- Mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Genuine and apparent love for people.
- Commitment to personal Bible reading, prayer, evangelism, fellowship, and obedience to Jesus Christ.
- Enjoys leading musical worship in a contemporary worship style.
- Strong personal and public communication skills (orally and written).
- Works well as a team player.
- Experienced and skilled at developing leadership teams through recruiting, training, delegating, and coaching.
- Technically proficient in the use of computers, basic audio and video editing, basic website maintenance, etc.
Responsibilities of the Director of Youth Ministries
- Compassion and appreciation for youth. It should be obvious to them that you love them.
- Passion for evangelism of the lost and discipleship of the saved.
- Understanding of the issues that are unique to youth ministry.
- Commitment to providing Biblically sound instruction to youth.
- Coordinate and promote the activities of the EBC ministries to youth (Youth Group, Sunday school, regularly scheduled events, etc.)
- Recruit, train and schedule volunteers to assist with youth ministries.
- Work with church staff and volunteers to provide oversight of the youth ministry activities.
Responsibilities of the Director of Music Ministries
- Direct the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of a comprehensive Music Ministry.
- Assist the pastor in planning worship services of the church and be responsible for the selection of the music.
- Coordinate audio and video for weddings and funerals to be held in the church.
- Counsel, arrange and provide music for special projects, ministries, and other church-related activities in cooperation with appropriate individuals or groups.
- Enlist and train music leaders and technical volunteers for the EBC Music Ministry.
- Coordinate the performance schedules of music groups and individuals in the functions of the church.
- Supervise maintenance of and additions to music library and equipment, including music materials, supplies, instruments and other music equipment for use in the church's program.
- Operate and train others to operate digital sound equipment, audio-video equipment, and worship-related computer software.
- Keep informed on current music methods, materials, promotion and administration, utilizing them where appropriate.
- Coordinate the training and use of instrumentalists and vocalists in groups or as individuals.
- On occasion, be available nights and weekends for music ministry events as well as to work with the pastor in making emergency pastoral care visits as needed.
Salary Range: $35,000 - $50,000 DOE
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth DirectorNorthridge Presbyterian
- Dallas, Texas
- September 26
Student & Young Adult PastorChurch Unlimited
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- September 24
Youth MinisterPrivate Profile
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 24
Lead Student PastorMount Ararat Baptist Church
- Stafford, Virginia
- September 23
Pastor/Director of Youth MinistriesFirst Covenant Church
- Salina, Kansas
- September 23
Evangelical Bible Church
Building Faith – Sending Out – Sharing God
Evangelical Bible Church (EBC) is growing church in a growing community. We enjoy contemporary worship and solid Bible teaching. We have a strong number of young families, and we sponsor a variety of ministries.
Check us out on the web: www.dickinsonebc.com.More...