This full time position will lead and direct the K-5th area at Great Lakes Church (Kenosha Campus). This key leader, in partnership with the Family Pastor will mobilize, develop, and pastor Great Lakes Kids volunteers, implement efficient operational
systems, and create exciting and dynamic curriculum and Sunday morning programming for all of our campuses.
- Previous leadership experience (a minimum of 2 years experience in student and/or kids ministry)
- A proven track record of building and inspiring volunteers.
- A passion to fuel the vision of Great Lakes Church within the families of our church and community
- A desire and talent to reach kids who do not know Christ by creatively providing a fun space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual life.
- Strong communicator
- Team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through the Great Lakes Kids Ministry.
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Great Lakes Kids team.
- Create a presence of Great Lakes Kids in the community
- Minister to the families and aid parents in connecting what happens on Sunday mornings to what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend Great Lakes Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism