MIDDLE SCHOOL PASTOR
About North Pointe //
It has been an exciting season of growth both inside the church and in the community around North Pointe. We are beginning the search for full-time Pastor to guide and direct our Middle School Ministry along-side our High School Pastor. We are filling this
new middle school position, due to an incredible opportunity given to us as we have been partnering with the local public high school near North Pointe. Because of this new partnership, our High School Pastor will begin splitting his time both at our church
and also, at the school Administration’s request, working to run the After School CLC Program in the high school. With this shift in his workload we are looking for a Pastor to come in and take leadership of the Middle School Ministry.
North Pointe is a non-denominational; community focused, 500+ person church, just coming up on its 10th anniversary. North Pointe is located in Lincoln, Nebraska and is 10 minutes from both the University of Nebraska and downtown.
If you would like to be a part of a growing Student Ministry team, pastoring the middle school students at North Pointe, please submit your resume today.
Term of employment
Full Time salary position with benefits
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY (90%)
Key areas of responsibility
- Create environments for Middle School Students
- Partner with parents to lead their students
- Recruit, train and lead volunteers to love and lead students
- Manage budget and student facilities in professional manner
- Create avenues for students to hear the gospel, develop healthy relationships, grow in obedience and live on mission.
- Ensure that students are a vital ministry in the life of our church
- Develop relationships in the community with schools and organizations in order to build bridges into student culture.
CHURCH AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH (10%)
-Work in conjunction with the Pastoral Staff to:
- Network with community organizations to provide a bridge between the church and the community at-large.
- Connecting events during the year for the church body to grow in unity and purpose
- A growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- A healthy marriage and family (if married)
- Ability to be an effective communicator of Scripture to middle school students
- A self-motivated leader that wants to create a ministry from the ground up
- Ability to lead at a high capacity in order to grow with the church
- Has prior experience in leading and organizing students in a ministry setting
- Has a minimum of a college bachelor’s degree and values education
As a Pastor, you will also serve as an Elder on the North Pointe Community Church Board.