Check out this opportunity to join an innovative team at a large, growing and pioneering Church. Located two blocks from the ocean in Jacksonville Beach, FL, we are beach casual but relentless and serious about our mission to lead people into a growing relationship
with Jesus Christ. This Tech Director is a servant leader that displays the clear ability to communicate vision as a leader, mentor, team builder and compassionate colleague.
The primary responsibility of Tech Director is to oversee all technology campus wide. Tech Director will be the primary Audio Engineer for all major gatherings on campus as well as for off site events. Tech Director is expected to be a champion team builder
for Tech Arts. Tech Director will also be responsible for discipleship and spiritual formation for his/her team. Tech Director coordinates and oversees implementation, maintenance and long-term strategic plan of hardware, proprietary worship software, upgrades,
teams-onboarding and scheduling, training, and general processes. Oversees campus-wide technology function and ministry budgeting.
- High School Diploma
- Some College/Arts School/Technical School
- 4 Year College Degree (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years leading others (Team Lead: Volunteer or Paid Staff)
- Minimum of 3 years audio, lighting and camera work for both live and video production
- Strong working knowledge of both Windows and MAC Operating Systems
- Some Broadcasting experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Video/Audio editing systems and platforms
- Expert knowledge of all technical aspects associated with live production and broadcast, and all associated hardware, software, integration and execution.
- Must be able to perform editing/production on platforms and programs such as: iMovie, Premier Pro, Pro Presenter, Planning Center Online, etc. (Final Cut Pro a plus)
- Experience in building budgets ranging from $50,000-$150,000+, meeting targets and managing associated aspects, (build, manage, iinventory purchases and maintenance, inter-departmental cooperation).
- Experience in defining strategy and successful execution of strategy from inception to completion.
*This Posting was updated on 9/1/15. Previous applicants need not apply.