FiveStone Community Church
Media & Communications Coordinator
FiveStone Community Church is a growing church in Garland, TX. Located in a rapidly developing corridor of suburban NE Dallas, FiveStone is reaching young families and is poised to reach many more as the church sits in the middle of a brand new master planned
community. We are seeking the next member for our great team whose responsibilities will be to help us share with our members and our community all the great things God is doing in our church.
- To support the ministry of FiveStone Community Church by clearly communicating the mission and ministry of the church.
- To collaborate with staff on marketing, media outreach, graphics and collateral, social media, and other communications materials to effectively and accurately represent the church’s mission and vision to both church members and to the community, as appropriate.
REPORTS TO: Executive Pastor
- Worship Guide - Create weekly worship guide for all worship services
- Message Graphics – Design and create all message series graphics for use during services
- E-News – Create, send, and manage weekly e-news
- Website – Maintain and update web content as needed
- Social Media - Create, develop and manage a social media strategy
- Online Forms – Create and maintain online registration forms
- Outsourcing – Ordering various marketing collateral as needed
- Printing – Completing in-house printing as needed
- Graphic Design – Create various collateral pieces for the ministries of FiveStone
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meeting firm deadlines; a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with volunteers to gather information for communication of events, meetings, etc.
- Ability to communicate with organizations outside the church to share mission and events to our community
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to brainstorm and create in a group environment
- Desire to see communication mediums strengthen the church
- Highly teachable, open to change and improvement for greater effectiveness
- Understanding of brand consistency; ability to keep it through various communication mediums
- A mature, growing believer in Christ with a clear understanding of the Gospel and how to clearly communicate it
- College degree in communications, graphic arts or related field preferred but not required.
- No minimum experience required, but must be able to tangibly demonstrate the skills required to handle the job successfully.
- Experience working in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in video shooting and editing a plus.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill set.
- Benefits: Health benefits for employee