A spirit-filled, non-denominational church, with a large congregation located in the Boise Valley, is looking for a full-time Worship Leader to be a key player on their ministry team. The primary responsibility of this position will be to lead the music
portion of the worship services in addition to leading the team of volunteer musicians. Additional responsibilities would be determined based on the skill set and spiritual gifts the applicant brings with him or her. The ideal candidate would exhibit a heart
for the local church as well as the following experience, skill, ability and desire:
• A growing relationship with Jesus that is clearly evident.
• A heart for worship.
• A teachable spirit willing and able to receive direction from Senior Pastors.
• Experience to lead a team of diverse volunteers from varying backgrounds and clearly communicate music and music terminology.
• The desire and skill to consistently improve the talent and abilities of the team.
• Ability to sing and lead vocally.
• Skill to play at least one instrument, while leading worship.
• Experience organizing and/or delegating organizational duties.
Please indicate any additional experience in the following areas:
• Membership on a church pastoral staff.
• Biblical teaching in a classroom environment.
• Computer generated multimedia art.
• Church administration.
Qualified candidates only. Salary based on experience. Respond with cover letter, resume and salary history. All applications will be kept in strict confidence.