The chief operating officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization
and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet growth.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the corporation with outside community.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for all corporate operations, finance, and accounting.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- At least eight years of strong operational experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- . Master’s degree in business or related field.
- At least five years in a senior management role.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, finance, and accounting.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission and goals.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or