Technical Arts Ministry Leader
Full Time Position
LifePoint Church – We join people seeking purpose and offer life through Jesus Christ. www.lifepointplano.org
We are looking for a new team member whose primary responsibilities will be to lead and grow the Technical Arts Ministry teams for the church. This includes audio, video/image magnification (cameras, computers, etc.), equipment, lighting, and stage management.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the local church as well as both the technical side of contemporary worship and the volunteers who make technical arts possible. This person also needs to have a good understanding of the “artistic” side of technology
in the church.
Gifts / Abilities
The top gifts needed for this position are leadership, technical abilities (as described above, both to do and to teach), and great people skills, with a special emphasis in pro-audio.
Requirements (must have most of the following for consideration)
Understanding and agreement with the doctrines of the Bible
College degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in music or a specialization within the position description
Professional level understanding of
- Audio engineering (technical and musical)
- Video Production (the display side of video)
- Lighting (as it relates to a large-venue event, such as a concert or service)
Experience in technical arts in a large church setting (or equivalent experience)
Experience in team management (preferably in a ministry setting)
Exceptional people skills
Exceptional team building skills
Exceptional leadership skills
Responsibilities: (general and weekly responsibilities for position)
- Fully in charge of all equipment. This includes maintenance, organization, clean up, upgrades, purchasing, quotes, etc.
- Leader of the Technical Arts Ministry team. Investing time into people (all areas of tech). Recruiting, training, managing, etc. Also (and especially) vision – where this team is going (including context of greater WT as well as church) and how we’re
all going to get there together.
- Implementation of all events and services
- Part of the Weekend Services team (Service meetings, Service Event meetings, Weekend team planning, recording & other projects)
- Part of the church staff (Staff meetings, other “asks” from senior leaders)
For more information, email Scott Stine at firstname.lastname@example.org