Part-Time (10-15 hours a week)
The Young Adult Pastor of Victory Life Church should be a person with gifting specific to Pastoral ministry. They should posses a strong passion to see the college-aged population serve Christ throughout the transitional phase of their early adulthood.
- Confessing believer in Jesus Christ
- We prefer applicants have or be in pursuit of a pastoral-related degree from an accredited college, university or seminary.
- Must have a robust knowledge of the scripture.
- Must have a church background with an endorsement from the Pastor(s) under which he/she has served
- Must have the gifting to preach, teach, lead, organize and facilitate.
- Candidate must have a high view of the inspiration of scripture.
- Candidate must be living a life of personal purity in accordance with scripture.
- Candidate must possess a heart for the age group of 18-25.
- Candidate must possess strong people skills and the determination to persuade young adults to follow Christ.
- Candidate must be local to Northeast Ohio.
Description of Duties
- Hold a weekly gathering of young adults for the purposes of connecting with God, growing in faith and obedience, and allowing for connection.
- Pursue recent high school graduates by various methods both from the congregation and the community.
- Attend Sunday services at Victory Life.
- Facilitate times of fun and fellowship for the young adults to help them connect to a group of Christian friends.
- Engage in various outreach and events as designated by the Senior Pastor.
Resumes (with cover letter and reference list) should be submitted no later than September 11, 2015.