Part-Time Video Producer
Church in Lewis Center Ohio is looking for a video producer to help meet our current video needs and take production to a higher level. This person would be expected to be available for regular office hours as well as have flexibility to work offsite and
after hours projects. 5+ years in video production with experience in Final Cut is required and Motion/After Effects experience is preferred.
This position will work with the Worship & Arts team to foster a seamless and healthy working environment and clear professional communication.
• Capture live events and programs on video for promotional use
• Conduct video interviews and gather stories
• Collaborate with the W&A team to gather all necessary elements for multimedia projects
• Organize and archive project files and video footage on network drives
• Produce creative promotional pieces for various departments and ministries
• Coach production interns and volunteers and delegate responsibilities