To create and maintain a dynamic, bible-centered weekend program that partners with parents to help children – birth through kindergarten – become committed Christ-followers through engaging, age-appropriate church services every weekend led by fully-trained
teams of volunteers that reflect Canyon Ridge ministry values.
- Envision and create CHURCH SERVICES in every classroom at every adult service hour, every weekend that are fun, Bible-centered and age appropriate. Services help children become committed Christ-followers by learning to love God, love the Bible and love
coming to church and include curriculum development, programming content, volunteer ratios and safety guidelines by December 1, 2015 that can be reproduced/adapted in satellite locations.
- Grow Preschool ATTENDANCE from 425 to 500 by March 2016 (and grow 50-75 kids each year for the next 3 years) so that Preschool attendance reflects at least 10% of Lone Mountain campus attendance.
- Create/maintain a VOLUNTEER/LEADERSHIP CULTURE where:
- Volunteers/leaders recruit others
- Volunteers/leaders engage well with the kids and actively help them grow in their faith
- Volunteers/leaders are safe, “present,” caring, equipped and empowered
- Leaders care for their flock of volunteers and urge them to grow
- Volunteers/leader follow through with their serving commitments
- Fully staffed volunteer/leader teams by March 2016.
- Continually partner with parents to help their children become committed Christ-followers through open communication and staff availability, feedback opportunities, at-home teaching resources, short term volunteer opportunities, parent visitation opportunities.
FULLY INFORMED PARENTS: Parents have the information they need or can easily get to it in a simple step by May 2016.
- Consistent preschool presence and values on the GLOBAL LEVEL at events like Christmas, Easter and on committees and councils for the 2016 Ministry Year.
- Develop a workable/sustainable strategy for SPECIAL NEEDS so that every child can have a meaningful church experience.
- Work with Connections/Communications to maximize the opportunity to engage families in the discipleship of their children beginning at their birth through the spiritual milestone of BABY DEDICATIONS.
- Empower leaders in the AWANA program to help grow 2’s – kindergarteners in their faith journey.
- Follow-through on commitments.
- Ability to lead and develop people and/or Volunteers.
- Openness to criticism and ideas.
- Work Ethic.
- Organization & Planning.
- Calm under pressure.
Experience: Must have minimum 5 years experience in a church of 1,000+; preference will be given to candidates with advanced education.