Supervisor: Director of Worship
Direct Report(s): Multi-Media Volunteer Team
Annual Leave: Vacation / 2 weeks
Salary: As recommended by the Senior Pastor and approved by SPRC
General Description: Responsible for the multi-media equipment and the coordination of the volunteer team that runs the equipment for of the Sunday Morning Worship Services, rehearsals and special events.
1) Commitment and devotion to the Christian mission of the United Methodist Church.
2) Experience in professional audio and video production, audio and lighting consoles
3) Strong communications skills when working and developing volunteer teams
4) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in related field preferred
1) Experienced in computer skills to include video and audio editing programs
2) Knowledge with ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, Microsoft Office and Mac OS X
3) Broad working knowledge of light, sound and audio equipment, mixing and patching
4) Strong interpersonal, customer service, team
5) Ability to collaborate effectively with other church team leader and volunteer teams
6) Manage, train and work with multi-media teams
7) Experience wiring sound and multi-media systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Attend all regular Planning Meetings, Rehearsals and Worship Services to run audio visual and multi-media equipment.
2) Set up, tear down and operate all equipment.
3) Edit video and audio podcast and update to the website weekly
4) Assist in the managing of creative content enhancing worship experiences
5) Program and manage ProPresenter slides for worship services
6) Maintain all multi-media and sound equipment in all areas on campus
7) Build, train, schedule and recruit volunteer teams
8) Implementing strategic policies for inventory, care and maintenance of equipment in all areas on campus
9) Mix lighting packages for services and special events
10) Support special services and events when audio visual needs are requested
11) Manage and maintain sound and lighting equipment and consoles in Student and Children Ministry areas
12) Assist and manage large projects to update all multi-media equipment and sound booth wiring and organization
13) Model personal behavior and a lifestyle consistent with Christian faith and principles.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Worship Music ArtsIrvington Presbyterian Church
- Fremont, California
- December 9
Music DirectorRural Shade Baptist Church
- Cleveland, Texas
- December 8
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Worship/Young AdultGod's Family Church
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Hamilton Mill UMC
Continuing the work of Jesus Christ by nurturing faith, inspiring hope and reaching out in love.
Teaching Faith – Growing faithful relationships with Christ.
- Studying His Word in Bible Studies or Sunday School
- Building supportive Christian friendships through LifeGroups and Ministries.
- Providing a loving Christian learning environment for young children with our HMUMC Preschool.
Inspiring Hope &n More...