Oasis Church is a growing, family of house churches united by a common mission, "To help people take next steps on their journey with Christ". We are located in beautiful Ormond Beach, Florida just an hour from Orlando and all the major tourist attractions.
Oasis is in an exciting season of ministry where we are challenging our congregation to live out biblical community as laid out in Acts 2. Moving beyond just "small groups" and really becoming house churches on a mission to impact our community. We have
our large group gathering on Sunday mornings in addition to meeting throughout the week. We are looking for a Worship & Creative director to help take our core of over 400 people to the next stage of growth and ministry. Does the following describe you?
- I love leading worship
- I love to laugh and have a good time
- I have a huge heart for the unchurched and people far from God
- I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work hard
- I long to be part of a team that will stretch me in my leadership and spiritual growth
- I love to learn and try new things
- I have a heart for seeing communities transformed by Jesus
- I could see myself living in a laid back beach community
Is this you? If so, read on. Here’s a snapshot of what you’d be doing as our Worship & Creative director:
- Lead worship
- Create worship services that engage believers and challenge unbelievers
- Identify, recruit, train and develop worship team members and support staff
- Work with Media Director to create high quality videos for use in the church
- Design high quaility/modern graphics for all sermon series, events, and ministry departments
- Work with Communications Director to shape weekly Newsletter and Handout
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we would love to talk to you!
Please send us a current resume, music samples (videos of you leading worship), graphics you've designed, and tell us what interests you about this position to email@example.com.