- Lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by relevant Bible teaching, mentorship and life example.
- Build relationships with churched and non churched students through outreach events, school activities, community events, ect.
- Recruit and equip adult volunteers for student ministry.
- Provide weekly discipleship opportunities for spiritual growth (weekly small group gatherings, Sunday am & pm services, mentoring, ect)
- Plan/schedule special events as needed (retreats, mission fundraisers and trips, youth conferences, ect.)
- Proficient in playing one or more instruments (prefer guitar and/or keyboard).
- Above average ability to sing and lead worship.
- Leading worship team for rehearsals and services throughout the week
- Mentor and develop other worship and band members.
- Recruit worship team members
- Participate as a team player with other staff/leadership in various events.
- Engaged in the life of our church and our local community.
- Working knowledge of Easy worship, Mainstage and Multitrac.
- Stage design experience.
- Music current Bethel, Elevation, Hillsong, Tomlin, ect.
Character traits; passionate, self starter, servant oriented, relational, caring, upbeat, flexible, strong organizational skills.
Prefer previous ministry experience. Prefer applicants to hold current license in the Assemblies of God and/or have at least a minor in theology, ministry or music from an accredited College or University.
1) Email a resume with an individual or family photo.
2) Media material (video link, youtube, ect) of you leading praise and worship from your preferred musical instrument and of you ministering in a youth service.
*After receiving information you will be sent a confirmation email. After reviewing resume and media material I will notify you to establish a preliminary phone interview.