Located in beautiful Southern Colorado, Calvary Church is a non-denominational church with over 200 in regular weekly attendance.
• Study the Word of God, and adopt the doctrinal views described in our church’s Statement of Faith
• Guide, foster a commitment to, and communicate to the staff, church body, and leadership the vision which is set forth by the elders
• Serve as the primary Pulpit Preacher/Teacher, preaching on Sunday mornings in an expositional style.
• Encourage participation in Home Groups and other Calvary Church Ministries
• Effectively lead, disciple and mentor church staff and the congregation
• Care for congregation by visiting them during times of physical or felt needs
• Provide general oversight to all ministries/departments within the church
• Mentor elders and other leaders to carry out their ministries
• Perform wedding and funeral ceremonies
• Provide spiritual counseling for individuals
• Meet the biblical requirements of an elder as documented in 1 Tim 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
• Embrace and model our church’s Statement of Faith
• Hold an earned degree from an accredited seminary or Bible College (Masters of Divinity strongly preferred)
• Possess at least 5 years of Senior or Associate Pastor experience at a church of no fewer than 200 in weekly attendance
• A history of preaching the Word in a manner that honors Scripture and calls people to action
• Be a facilitative and collaborative leader
• Demonstrate the heart of a shepherd and model a servant's heart
For more information visit us at www.calvarypueblo.com
Please Apply through churchstaffing.com only, with resume attached. Separate emails outside of churchstaffing.com will not be seen. Thank you for your understanding.