Our church is in search of a dynamic student pastor to lead our growing student ministry and reach out to the many students in our community. This person would:
- Have a clear testimony and a passionate relationship with Jesus.
- Be a growing Believer with a love for prayer.
- Display strong leadership skills with a solid work ethic.
- Be a strong and effective communicator to both students and adults.
- Work well with the existing staff and contribute to the plans for the entire church.
- Possess administrative skills.
- Work to integrate the mission/vision statement of FRBC into all aspects of the student ministry.
- Have experience in missions, both locally and international.
- Be a part of the pastoral staff in performing and assisting in baptisms, weddings and funerals.
The Student Pastor is responsible for all aspects of the spiritual growth and development of middle and high school students. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Recruiting, training and leading a team of volunteers to invest their lives into the students of our church and community.
- Planning and oversight of discipleship, worship, service opportunities and all events involving students.
- A commitment to be outreach-focused to the students in the community as well as discipling and challenging those in our church.
- To communicate challenging, life-changing and culturally relevant messages in a creative and fun environment.
- To identify and disciple a group of leadership students.
- To be involved at the local schools during lunch, special activities and athletic events.
- To train and develop our students to serve in mission projects in our community, in our country and around the world.
- To provide a ministry to parents that will train and encourage them on how to raise godly teenagers.
This position will require 3-5 years of experience as a full time staff member in a student ministry leadership capacity. A Bachelor’s Degree is also required, though a Seminary Degree is preferred.
Resumes with pictures can be sent to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.