Worship & Media Director
Are you passionate about seeing lives changed by Jesus? If so, we need to talk!
Hidden Valley Community Church is a fast-growing, multisite church in Wisconsin with the vision to transform our region with healthy churches. Our passion is to see Jesus Christ redeem entire communities with His unstoppable love.
Our Dodgeville campus is celebrating our sixteenth year in existence, and we’re looking for the right Worship & Media director to help take our core of over 500 attendees to the next stage of growth and ministry to this community of over 4600 people. Does
the following describe you?
- I love leading worship
- I love to laugh
- I have a huge heart for the unchurched and people far from God
- I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work hard
- I long to be part of a team that will stretch me in my leadership and spiritual growth
- I love to learn and try new things
- I have a heart for seeing communities transformed by Jesus
Is this you? If so, read on. Here’s what you’d be doing as our Worship & Media director:
- Lead worship
- Create worship services that engage believers and challenge unbelievers
- Identify, recruit, train and develop worship team members and support staff
- Create high quality videos for use in the church
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we want to talk to you TODAY!
Please send us a current resume, music samples, and tell us what interests you about this position to email@example.com