The Safe Families Program Coordinator/Catalyst will be responsible for engaging and supervising services provided by the Family Coach in the Safe Families for Children program. The Program Coordinator creates a dynamic and socially contagious enthusiasm
to engage stakeholders and church partners, resulting in successful matches for children in need and Safe Families.
- Assist with development and implementation of program evaluation process.
- Coordinate collaborative efforts.
- Recruit potential families, churches, and community support.
- Promote community relations.
- Provide program publicity.
- Seek necessary funding.
- Assist in taking intake referrals and assigning placements.
- Supervise staff.
- Secure training for the families and staff.
- Attend training as needed and apply newly gained knowledge in providing services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrate excellent engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills sufficient to perform essential functions.
- Maintain a reliable automobile with adequate insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of state, community and agency resources.
- Prior experience in recruitment and assessment services.
- Subscription to and integration of the agency Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Cultural Diversity Commitment.
Note: Position is 20 hours a week and pays $15/hour.