Position Role: Provides operational support for communication ministries with a primary focus on Church Online.
Spiritual Gifts: Administration, Creative Communication (Technology)
Core Competencies: Project Management, Budgeting, Strong Written and Verbal Skills, Social Networking, Administration, Creative Thinking, Leadership Development, Recruiting, and Problem Solving.
Spiritual Attributes: Growing in Christ or Christ-Centered as demonstrated in the full participation in a local church.
- Provides administrative support to Church Online Campus Pastor.
- Oversees the Church Online volunteer pipeline.
- Manages the Church Online budget.
Taks and Responsibilites:
- Follows up with online prayer requests.
- Maintains Church Online social networks.
- Manages scheduling of facilities & resources.
- Schedules syndication for online experiences.
- Maintains operational Church Online budget.
- Submits Church Online check requests and expenditures.
- Responsible for reporting and entering data for church metrics.
- Works to ensure that all volunteers have been credentialed.
- Evaluates weekely with planning team / volunteers.
- Creates and manages projects via online tools.
- Prepares preparatory scripts for online hosts.
- Schedules online volunteers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education: College Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or equivalent.
Experience: Two years of experience in administration, techonology, or communication.
Computer Literacy: Mac Platform, iWork, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Social Media
Management, Basic Adobe Suite.
Schedule: All staff is required to work Easter weekends and Christmas Eve.
Some Sundays may be required.