Position Role: Provides operational support for communication ministries with a primary focus on Church Online.
Spiritual Gifts: Administration, Creative Communication (Technology)
Core Competencies: Project Management, Budgeting, Strong Written and Verbal Skills, Social Networking, Administration, Creative Thinking, Leadership Development, Recruiting, and Problem Solving.
Spiritual Attributes: Growing in Christ or Christ-Centered as demonstrated in the full participation in a local church.
- Provides administrative support to Church Online Campus Pastor.
- Oversees the Church Online volunteer pipeline.
- Manages the Church Online budget.
Taks and Responsibilites:
- Follows up with online prayer requests.
- Maintains Church Online social networks.
- Manages scheduling of facilities & resources.
- Schedules syndication for online experiences.
- Maintains operational Church Online budget.
- Submits Church Online check requests and expenditures.
- Responsible for reporting and entering data for church metrics.
- Works to ensure that all volunteers have been credentialed.
- Evaluates weekely with planning team / volunteers.
- Creates and manages projects via online tools.
- Prepares preparatory scripts for online hosts.
- Schedules online volunteers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education: College Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or equivalent.
Experience: Two years of experience in administration, techonology, or communication.
Computer Literacy: Mac Platform, iWork, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Social Media
Management, Basic Adobe Suite.
Schedule: All staff is required to work Easter weekends and Christmas Eve.
Some Sundays may be required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
PowerPoint Ministries Customer Service Coordinator & Administrative AssistantPrestonwood Baptist Church
- Plano, Texas
- December 6
ControllerFaith Community United Methodist Church
- West Chester, Ohio
- December 2
Director of OperationsPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
Executive Pastor of OperationsBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- November 29
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29