The Communications Project Manager at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship works directly with
the Executive Director of Creative Arts and the Communications Director in maintaining a high level
of excellence in creativity, internal and external communications, appearance and communications of
the vision and values of the church. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit
throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at
large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put
the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and
supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Develop project plans for Creative Arts Team
- Produce project delivery plans, communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff working on the project. This may include technical, design and editorial staff in other departments, as well as third parties.
- Enlist, equip, and empower a team of volunteers to support creative arts.
- Research and develop new technologies, media, web, print, production, environments and experiences to better implement the visions and values of the church.
- Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals that move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
- Provide quality control for all forms of media communication.
- Work with the Executive Director of Creative Arts and the Communications Director to assist in the creative and communications process for the Sunday worship experience.
- Manage team projects to create deliverables to staff and church body that effectively advertise and market different ministries to include all printed media, video and web-based media.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- BS/BA degree in a communications/marketing related field.
- 5+ years of prior marketing, advertising, communication or related experience.
- 3+ years managing projects.
- Three years experience in fulltime ministry, at least 2 years in a church larger than 2000 members.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Manages projects and hits timelines.
- Socially poised and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.
- Takes on multiple challenges assignments and succeeds.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Scottsdale Bible Church - Student Ministry PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- December 2
Graphic Design and Marketing CoordinatorPreston Hollow Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- December 1
Director of CommunicationsWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
We are a contemporary church committed to bringing good news to those living in Chandler and its surrounding communities. We believe God's inerrant word gives the true direction in life that people so desperately need. Everlasting life is found only in the person of Jesus Christ through believing that He died and rose again to take away mankind's sin. He is our Cornerstone.More...