Basic Purpose / Accountabilities
Complete technical oversight of weekend services.
Primary Functions / Responsibilities
- Oversee set-up, takedown, and proper usage of equipment for weekend services
- Responsible for all technical preparations prior to mid-week rehearsal and weekend services
- Attend all rehearsals and sound checks for services and events, as directed
- Train volunteers and staff members, as necessary
- Assist in scheduling A/V for special events, as requested
Performs other duties as required, on either a temporary or a permanent basis, to maintain departmental operations and services
All positions within the church office are encouraged to enlist a team of volunteers. We believe that this is a church of opportunities and it would be in the best interest of our members to include them and their God-given gifts and talents to assist
in each ministry area.
Education: High School diploma; some college or equivalent work experience preferred.
Experience: Basic computer knowledge, proficient in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, ProPresenter and media-related technologies.
Skills / Abilities: Experienced in mixing vocal and instrumental music in a live setting, effective verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.