We are a church between 60 -80 persons attending each Sunday. Please e-mail me your qualifycations
• The Youth Ministry will have a calling by God to bring youth to Jesus and teach them to love one another while equipping them for works of service.
• The Youth Ministry must be in total agreement with and committed to teach the foundational truths spelled out in the Doctrinal Statement of Grace Community Fellowship. He/she will disciple and instruct the youth from God’s word (the Bible)
how to live Godly lives as Christians.
We believe the bible to be God’s inerrant and infallible Word.
The Youth Ministry is responsible to oversee / coordinate / accomplish the following:
• Develop and lead youth meetings one time a week.
• Teach the Senior High Bible Connection Class.
• Develop regular youth activities.
• Oversee the youth ministry budget.
• Provide counseling for the youth as necessary (only with same gender).
• Develop at least two annual youth retreats or mission projects.