The Student Ministry Administrator is responsible for providing professional administrative and ministry support for the student ministry staff and leaders.
Accountable To: Student Pastor and Executive Administrator
Office Hours: Sunday, 5p-9p; Tuesday–Thursday, 9a – 4p; some flexibility to these hours; 25 hours/week. As needed and agreed upon for student events (can be evenings/weekends).
Talents or Abilities Desired:
• Working knowledge of Mac computers, Mac software programs, and office equipment
• Good proof-reader
• Experience with office and administrative tasks
• Good organizational skills
• Desire for excellence
• Pleasant phone manner
• Good people skills
• Problem Solver
• Highly Relational
• Caring heart for students (jr/sr high)
• Excellence and providing administrative support to pastoral staff and managing an organized and efficient church office/events
• Minimum 1 year professional office experience
• Serve as a great first impression when people stop by the office
• Answer phones, take messages and make calls as directed
• Filter drop in guests/maintain schedule of appointments for Student Pastor
• Send welcome letters to new volunteers, run background checks on student’s volunteers
• Copy/print materials for student ministry staff and other ministry related events
• Oversee updates on student ministry website – including uploading of podcasts
• Grow the student ministry’s online presence through social media
• Assist with the planning and implementation of student ministry events
• Submit marketing and graphic requests to the Media Department
• Oversee the registration process for all student ministry events, trips and programs
• Oversee sign-in for student ministry events and trips
• Procure supplies/food for student ministry weekly programs
• Responsible for all email/website marketing
• Monthly Expense Reporting
• Complete your own monthly expense report.
• Assist the Student Pastor with monthly expense report.
• Manage church database specifically related to the area of student ministry.
• Manage birthday, get well and thank you correspondence
• Participate in student ministry staff meetings (once a week)
• Maintenance of confidentiality concerning church matters, especially related to counseling and pastoral care matters.
• Assist in the oversight of the student ministry intern program
• If not already, become a Notary (to notarize documents for student trips)
• Attend worship at least 3 times a month.
• Be evaluated concerning job performance on an ongoing basis (quarterly as well as year end).
• Expectation that all work assigned would be completed in full and on time paying special attention to details.
• Other duties as assigned by the Student Pastor
Please submit your resume to email@example.com by Friday, August 21st.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Reformed Church
- Ripon, California
- September 27
Director of Ministry AdministrationPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- September 26
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Church Business AdministratorPrivate Profile
- Coral Gables, Florida
- September 23
Church Business Manager/CONTROLLERNew Venture Christian Fellowship
- Oceanside, California
- September 22
Plum Creek Church
Our Mission: Plum Creek exists to lead you into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Strategy: We accomplish this through our Weekend Experience, Service Opportunities
and Journey Groups pursuing:
- Intimacy with GOD More...