This person reports to the Central Operations Manager and is responsible for all aspects of preventive & corrective maintenance on Air Handlers, VAV’s, Boilers, Packaged Rooftop units and Refrigeration units. This candidate will primarily be responsible
for all West campuses but may also need to assist with other campus locations. Candidate should be a self-starter and possess experience with related skills including Plumbing, Electrical and basic carpentry.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
• Performing Preventive Maintenance of HVAC Equipment and making repairs as needed.
• Must be able to respond to emails, texts and phone calls in a timely manner.
• Must understand operation of and be able to make changes to the Building Automation System.
• Must manage work load in a prioritized manner and keep all labor hours entered on work tickets.
• Responsible to maintain all tools and equipment keeping them secure at all times.
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record since travel is part of the job.
• Must exercise good stewardship with church resources and in the purchasing of supplies & equipment.
• Responsible for credit card reconciliation each month and required record keeping.
• Must maintain high standards of workmanship and thoroughness.
• Must follow directions accurately whether written or verbal.
• Must be able to troubleshoot proficiently.
• Must work in an organized manner following all work related OSHA & ANSI safety guidelines as they apply to your job.
• High school diploma or GED
• HVAC or Refrigeration training (preferred)
• CFC License (preferred)
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of two years HVAC experience.
• Must be proficient with refrigeration charging & recovery procedures and brazing.
• Must have good previous work references.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
• Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
• Must be able to clearly understand and convey information to others.
• Works well with and utilizes others as an available resource.
• Must be a member of Harvest Bible Chapel or become a member upon employment.