Position: Cinematographer/Video Editor
Hours: 40hrs/week salaried (exempt) – Employees are expected to devote the number of hours necessary to complete their respective tasks. May include weekend and/or possible evening hours.
Class: V – Hourly wage (non-exempt) or salaried (exempt) employee scheduled for 40 or more hours per week on average.
Supervisor: Arts & Communications Director
Advance the ministries of Radiant Church by creating high quality video content from pre-production to post-production. Work with the Arts & Communication team to foster a seamless and healthy working environment and clear professional communication.
• Capture live events and programs on video for promotional use
• Conduct video interviews and gather stories
• Collaborate with the A&C team to gather all necessary elements for multimedia projects
• Organize and archive project files and video footage on hard drives
• Produce creative promotional pieces for various departments and ministries
• Collaborate with Motion Graphic Designer to produce weekly video announcements
• Edit, export and upload all weekly message podcast
• Coach production interns and volunteers and delegate responsibilities
Please visit radiantchurch.tv/shape/jobs for the complete job description and to apply.