Good Shepherd Church – Zoar Campus Seeks Children’s Ministry Leader
Do you believe that the best children’s ministry in town takes place not in a church building but in a family room?
Are you passionate about empowering parents to be the primary spiritual influence in the lives of their children?
Do you find it thrilling when a local church lives out Revelation 7:9 in real time?
Are you most satisfied when other people are prepared well for ministry success?
Then you might be interested in exploring a position as Good Shepherd Church’s Zoar Campus Children’s Ministry Leader.
Good Shepherd Church is a modern, multi-ethnic, evangelical United Methodist congregation of about 2000 people per weekend. As part of its mission of “inviting all people into a living relationship with Jesus Christ,” it is expanding to a second campus
on Zoar Road in southwest Charlotte.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to produce a high-quality large and small group environment for children
• BS or BA degree in a related field
• Experience leading children’s programming in a medium/large contemporary style church
• Experience in project management and volunteer training
• Alignment with the Orange strategy and family ministry approach to children’s ministry
If you are interested in further conversation, please send resume and cover letter to