Director of Student Ministries
The Director of Student Ministries (grades 6-12) is a full time paid staff position that reports
to the Senior Pastor. This individual will identify the needs of students and provide programs that encourage spiritual growth and accomplish the vision of Peoples Church. The Director of Student Ministries will recruit and train leaders for both the Jr.
High and High School programs ensuring each has proper leadership. This individual will foster healthy community within the ministry ensuring a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. This person will work with the Children’s Ministry Director to co-ordinate
the overall direction, development, and co-operation of the two ministries.
Peoples is a healthy, contemporary, growing church. We are impacting our community in practical and relevant ways as our mission is to help people discover and thrive in the hope of Christ – together. We are known for our acts of service and compassion
in the community.
- Has an authentic, committed relationship with Jesus Christ and is, or will become, a member of Peoples Church.
- Possesses a Bachelors degree (preferably in youth ministry) and is moving toward licensing and/or ordination by the EFCA.
- Has demonstrated success as a teen ministry leader for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Has the ability to identify and recruit individuals to serve in all areas and levels of related ministry. Is able to plan and organize a team, exercise sound judgment, and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Possesses leadership and team building skills with the ability to resolve interpersonal conflict according to Biblical principles.
- Has experience working with computers and is proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Salary Range: $40,000 to $48,000