Freedom Fellowship in Greer, SC is currently accepting resumes through August 25, 2015 for the position of Lead Pastor.
The perfect candidate will lead Freedom Fellowship in advancing our strong core of committed volunteers, leaders, and staff to accomplish our clear vision:
- To help people discover true freedom that only comes from Jesus Christ
Freedom Fellowship is highly relational and blessed to have Partners (not members) with a great attitude. We are in a growing region and desire a Pastor with an evangelical fervor to reach those far from Christ. We desire to begin multiple services in the
future to impact more people in our community.
The perfect candidate will also lead Freedom Fellowship in addressing our challenges for more effective communication, organizational development, and the need for permanent worship facilities. The Lead Pastor must also be able to address modern day culture
concerns from a clearly scriptural basis.
- Ordained with Southern Baptist Convention
- Minimum 5 years experience serving in a church with weekend attendance of 200 or above (As Lead Pastor or full-time staff)
- Master of Divinity
- A growing relationship with Christ
- Teaching gift
- Healthy conflict manager
- Values personal growth and rest
- Relational and engaging
Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com
Click below for a full job description: