Job Title: Marketing Program Lead
About Us: Crossroads Church is a rapidly growing, outward-looking, fast-paced, multi-site congregation that wants to be a church that unchurched people would want to attend, a church where church people really want to reach un-churched people
who are distracted and disinterested in Jesus.
About You: As a marketing program lead you are solutions minded, you have room to grow professionally and spiritually, and you are an innovative and creative thinker. You enjoy working independently while still working well and collaborating
within a team. The marketing program lead position stresses adaptability due to the fast paced, changing environment of Crossroads Church. The person who fills this role must profess a belief in Christ that is demonstrated by actively living out that faith.
About the Role: The Marketing Program Lead is a full-time, non-exempt role for Crossroads, and it offers a unique opportunity to be part of the development and ownership of the digital communication program. The Marketing Program Lead has
the opportunity to influence the look, feel, content, and format for all aspects of media, communication, and marketing for the internal and external constituents of Crossroads Church.
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing program development: Develops program workflows, goals, and strategy for web, social media, and internal branded templates in partnership with the Executive Pastor of Church Development.
- Marketing and branding program delivery: Drives program success and accomplishes goals within time and budget as outlined in the strategic plan, this includes creating and providing contextual and targeted reporting to the organization.
- Marketing project management: Lead marketing projects based on needs as prioritized and outlined in partnership with the Executive Pastor of Church Development. Fun projects include website redesign.
- Brand management: Safeguards integrity and consistency of the Crossroads Church brand across all platforms. Additionally, the Marketing Program Lead ensures the brand is relevant and continues to grow.
- Vendor relationships: Lead vendor relationships according to program goals and deliverables as outlined in partnership with the Executive Pastor of Church Development. Central to this function is the ability to measure vendor performance against established
key performance indicators.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications plus 2-4 years of business experience. Professional experience will be evaluated and considered in lieu of academic preparation.
- Proficient in MS Office, collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint), social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), web design applications (e.g., HTML and Concrete5), and graphics design applications (e.g., Creative Suite).
- Proven ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
Learn more about us: www.crossroadschurch.cc
Posting closes August 14th