Turning Point Church is a brand new, Christ centered church launching in September of 2015.
Currently we are in pre-launch mode as we build our launch team, cast vision and serve in our
community. We have a desire to become a church that actively engages those far from God and
helps grow those that are following Christ in their lives.
We are looking to build our team with the addition of a worship/arts leader. We are looking for
a worship leader to be a person who has a desire to reach those far from God and whom can
help create weekend experiences that engage our church in worshiping God. Stylistically we
desire to be modern in our approach and a place where you would want to bring your
unchurched friends. No ‘cringe factor’ but absolutely Christ centered! We would most identify
with music from Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Bethel, Elevation, Northpoint, etc.
Turning Point Church is located in Bonita Springs, Florida. Our community is growing, family
friendly and statistically unchurched and disillusioned with religion. Bonita varies from the very
wealthy to those struggling to get by. In addition, Bonita is very much a bi-cultural community
which presents an incredible opportunity to build a church that connects both the Latino and
Anglo community together.
The following qualifications and responsibilities are what we are looking for in a candidate.
-Has a growing relationship with Jesus that is clearly evident.
- Possess a heart for worshiping God and has the ability to lead others in worshiping
- Has demonstrated an above average ability to sing, and lead vocally.
- Has a skilled ability to play one or more instruments(preferably guitar and/or piano).
- Is a team player who is comfortable with continually evaluating and improving.
- Has the ability to connect with people and build teams from the ground up.
- Has a working knowledge of technical systems including sound, lighting and media.
- Is fluent in current contemporary worship
- Has the ability to be a problem-solver and self-starter.
- Has the ability to interact with multiple generations.
- Is able to speak/sing in Spanish (not required, but very helpful).
- Leading weekly worship services at Turning Point Church.
- Serves with the Lead Pastor in creating and shaping each weekend service.
- Leading worship teams for rehearsals and services throughout the week
- Mentor and develop other worship and band members.
- Attend service planning meetings and assist in overall service production
- Recruit and audition worship team members
- Miscellaneous equipment and stage setup. We will be portable.
- Discover new songs and worship elements to be introduced to the church
- Participate as a team player with other staff/leadership in various events.
- Engaged in the life of our church and our local community beyond worship.
- Our desire is to fill the position by early to mid August with the intention of spending
August and early September connecting in the community, building teams and preparing
to launch our first service.
- The Worship Leader is accountable to the Lead Pastor.
- Depends on experience and availability. As a church church plant we believe this is a
great opportunity for someone to grow their leadership experience and grow with a
To apply for this position:
1. Visit our website at www.tpclive.org to learn more about the vision and ministries of Turning
Point. You can also visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook/tpclive.org
2. If feel like you agree with our mission and could be a potential candidate then:
? Email a current photo and your resume to email@example.com
? Provide a link to video samples that will give us a picture of your ability and how
you lead worship.