Our mission is to help people experience LIFE to its fullest in Christ!
Jesus says in:
John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost."
For us, this requires that we reach more people for Jesus and raise them up to be
Pastor Jeff puts it this way: “As a church, we are not here to coddle the already convinced or to cater to the consistently comfortable; we are here to help convert those who are yet to believe and challenge the stinkin’ heck out of those of us who already
Our vision is to be a movement of people having such an IMPACT that if we were gone our communities would miss us.
So, as a staff member of Element Church, if we are to lead that kind of movement, our number one job duty is being willing to do
whatever it takes to reach more people for Jesus and raise them to be
This job demands sacrifice, commitment, determination, and courage; but it will deliver, joy, satisfaction, fulfillment and reward!
If this is something you think you could be a part of, continue reading.
These are the commitments we expect of all staff employees at Element Church.
- We value the importance of building up and not tearing down. Therefore, I will speak positively about Element Church, other churches and those who attend them.?(John 13:34-35; Ephesians 4:3; Colossians 3:14-15; Colossians 4:5-6; 1 Thes. 5:9-11)
- We value the Biblical practice of conflict resolution. Therefore, if I have a complaint or disagree with something in the church, I will go to that person involved or the leadership of the church and not to those around me. (Matt. 5:21-26; Ephesians 4:25-27)
- We value the regular gathering of believers in the local church for worship. Therefore, I will lead by example and attend Element Church every Sunday I am available. (If you are a salaried staff person you are expected to be there EVERY Sunday outside of
paid vacation or other excused absences by the Lead Pastor.)?(Hebrews 10:23-24)
- We value the importance of not being a stumbling block to those around us who may be watching. Therefore, we will abstain from the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and pre-marital or extra-marital sexual activity, and any illegal substance.
I will abstain from the use of foul language. I will also be modest in dress, appearance and entertainment choices. (Romans 14:14-23; ?1 Timothy 3:1-10)
- We value the blessing of following the biblical principle of tithing. Therefore, I will give the 10% God has asked me to give to my Element Church and anything above as my offering. (Malachi 3:8-11; Matthew 23:23-24)
- We value the place of God’s Spirit in our daily lives. Therefore, I will spend quality personal time with God each day through the reading of the Bible and through prayer. (Psalm 119:9-11; Psalm 119:105; 2 Timothy 3:16; Luke 18:1; Luke 21:36; Ephesians
6:18; Colossians 4:2; 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Staff Core Values
Obedience is our success: Our success will not be determined by outcome but by our obedience to God.
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by setting the standard high in our spiritual lives (both public and private) and by living within accountability. We want to be above reproach.
- We will intentionally keep on the forefront; it’s not about meeting all our goals but about staying faithful to our God.
- We will make ourselves vulnerable by taking risks based on the voice of God.
If Only for the ONE: We do what we do for the glory of HIM alone and to reach out to THEM alone.
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by shining a floodlight on God; always pointing EVERYTHING we do to the ONE we do it for.
- We will purposely allocate more resources to reaching the lost than we do to comforting the found.
- We will be intentional about seeing EACH person we meet as the ONLY person to serve. Each staff member should be investing and speaking into the life of at least one person to help lead them TO Christ or grow them IN Christ.
Lead the way in Generosity: We serve a radically generous God so we will be radically generous people.
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by not only being committed to the tithe, but also being sacrificial in our giving to the church. If we want people to bleed then we need to hemorrhage.
- We will look for ways to bless other people with our time, talents and treasure, being both joyful and sacrificial in our generosity.
- We will take seriously the responsibility of stewarding God’s resources in a way that glorifies Him and positions our church to be generous.
A Place to call Home: We will love people for who they are so we can lead them to where they need to be.
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by treating each person the same regardless of their appearance, background or belief system.
- We will put our own families first, being the best spouse, father, mother, and leader we can be, so we can lead others to do the same.
- We will defend each other on staff and each person in our church as if they are a part of our own family. Family comes first, and we will fight the enemy WITH our family and fight FOR our family!
It Matters… : No matter what you do IN the church
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by never being above any responsibility in the church, always willing to be servant leaders; so as to model Christ centered leadership. We will not ask a volunteer to do, what we ourselves aren’t willing to do.
- We will be FOR other ministries in the church (i.e. their budget, building use, platform time, leaders, etc.), believing that the overall mission and vision is greater than any one ministry in it.
- We will constantly be encouraging and affirming to our volunteers, reminding them that what they do matters! We will help them see how their service connects to the mission of the church.
Honor in all things: We will honor God and honor people with everything we do.
- As a staff, we will demonstrate this value by being on time, prepared, and ready for every meeting, event, appointment or worship service to show that we honor people’s time.
- We will seek excellence in everything we do, understanding that God gave His best to us, so He deserves our best in return.
- We will work hard to stay in shape physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially and relationally so we can give God and His people our best!
The Lead Producer is responsible for all areas of audio, video, lighting (AVL), and production functions of Element Church. The ideal candidate will possess extensive training and or education in audio/video production.
The candidate will be responsible for scheduling and training volunteer leaders to run the audio / video equipment for Element Church. Attention to detail and good communication skills are a must for this role. The suitable candidate must be able to mobilize
and empower leaders to fill essential volunteer positions for Element Church.
- Train volunteer leaders to run the AVL equipment.
- Disciple and invest spiritually into your volunteer leaders and team.
- Continually look for ways to enhance the presentation experience at Element Church.
- Assist with installation and equipment troubleshooting for mobile church venues.
- Maintain a schedule for all tech positions for the weekend experience and make sure every event is fully staffed.
- Monitor and adjust the AVL experience during worship experiences, and other events, to adhere to the quality and standards of Element Church.
- Coordinate with the Worship Pastor on all lighting scenes and creative elements for the weekly worship experience.
- Continually improve your skills and knowledge of AVL issues related to the church setting and cast vision for the future to your team.
- Monitor the sound and volume levels on Sunday morning and make sure we adhere to our noise policy.
- Throughout the week tweak and enhance the experience so that Sunday morning is done with excellence.
- Ensure that light scenes are programmed and ready.
- Have weekly meetings with the Worship Pastor to discuss any changes that need to be made for the following week.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Creative Team meeting
- Continue to improve and enhance our online and secondary spaces presentation
- Work with vendors on purchasing and updating our equipment.
- Assist with general office duties as required and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Troubleshoot any AVL issues throughout the campus (ekidz, Fusion, Lobby, Office, etc.)
Current Work Schedule
- Sunday – Thursday – Office Hours
- Thursday evening Rehearsal
- Friday – Saturday - Off
- Total hours: 45-50 hrs per week
If interested in applying for the position, please apply online at:
If you have questions about Element Church or the position please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org