MIDDLE SCHOOL PASTOR
This position reports to the Outreach Pastor and includes the following duties:
Term of employment
Full Time salary position with benefits
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY (60%)
Key areas of responsibility
- Create environments for Middle School Students
- Partner with parents to support thier leadship at home with their students
- Recruit, train and lead volunteers to love and lead students (using nearby college campus)
- Manage budget and student facilities in professional manner
- Create avenues for students to hear the gospel, develop healthy relationships and live on mission.
- Ensure that students are a vital ministry in the life of our church
- Develop relationships in the community with middle schools and other organizations in order to build bridges into student culture.
CHURCH EVENTS AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH (40%)
-Work in conjunction with the other Pastoral staff team to:
- Network with community organizations to provide a bridge between the church and the community at-large
- Provide environments and initiatives in which the church body can outreach to and with the community, city and world.
- Connecting events during the year for the church body to grow in unity and purpose
- A growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- A healthy marriage and family (if married)
- Ability to be an effective communicator of Scripture to middle school students
- A self-motivated leader that wants to create a ministry from the ground up
- Ability to lead at a high capacity in order to grow with the church
- Has prior experience in leading and organizing students in a ministry setting
- Has a minimum of a college bachelor’s degree
As a Pastor you will also serve as an Elder on the North Pointe Community Church Board.