Church of the Hills is committed to the vision to reach every person with the gospel of Jesus Christ in our region. Following Jesus’ example, we meet people where they are, get to know them and help them move toward Him. We believe in equipping the saints
to carry out the great commission in every day life as the Holy Spirit moves on each one.
We are an interdenominational body of believers from a myriad of backgrounds who worship to lift up our risen savior in unity. We are moving forward with the call of God to use the gifts and talents of the church body for a greater work for the Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced pastor to take the body of believers to the next level God is calling us to. We believe in the fullness of the gospel, the fruits of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit as motivated by the Love of God.
- Ordained pastor with a proven track record of leading a church or ministry for several years
- Fulfill the requirements of 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Be a team player willing to be elder amongst elders in leading the church
- Preach expository sermons with relevant application
- Cast vision and communicate it on a regular basis
- Create systems to gauge spiritual growth of congregation
- Self-starter who is capable of responsible time management
- Completed resume
- Send three video sermons with resume