VMC High School Ministry is an exciting ministry that is focused on reaching, growing, and equipping High School students (and having a ton of fun at the same time)! Our weekly mid-week program ministers to over 120 students each week, and our iLife small
groups give more than 60 students an opportunity to study the Bible with our fantastic small group leaders, and a variety of service opportunities give students a chance to lead and serve.
We have an incredible Student Ministries staff, a world-class team of volunteer leaders, and a great youth ministry facility. We have four high schools within a five-mile radius, and a ton of opportunity to impact High School students for Jesus. Maybe you’re
the right person to lead this ministry!
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contact: Amy Holden (Student Ministry administrative assistant)
Resumes: Please send your resume to Aholden@vmc.net
Ideal candidates should have:
- a college degree in Biblical studies, youth ministry, communications, or equivalent,
- 2+ years working in a high school ministry of 50+ students,
- strong leadership skills,
- exceptional communication skills,
- experience recruiting and building leadership teams,
- and love Jesus and love high school students!