Contemporary Music Director
Church in Palm Beach County Florida with a rich history of musical excellence and dynamic worship is looking to hire a person to direct their Contemporary Music Program.
We are seeking a motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and experience leading vocal and instrumental contemporary music. This person should have a vision for the future of contemporary/emerging worship. An accomplished keyboard/piano
player is preferred.
The program currently consists of two worship services. A Praise and Worship Team is in place, consisting of 1 vocalist and 7 band members. This is a salaried, part-time position requiring 20 hours/week.
Please submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recordings / video may also be submitted, but cannot be returned. Materials will be accepted until the position is filled.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership for current contemporary worship service.
- Recruit and provide musical & spiritual leadership for participants in the Contemporary Worship program.
- Select, purchase and maintain music for worship and special events.
- Arrange music charts for all instruments and vocals
- Participate in a weekly worship planning meeting, full staff meetings