Job title: Campus Pastor
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Weekly Attendance: 9,000 at 11 campuses
Woodside Bible Church
We are one church with 11 locations located throughout Southeastern Michigan. We are currently interviewing for a campus pastor for one of our campuses. This campus ministers to 500 people on average. It has a significant discipleship and missional community
emphasis. The campus pastor would preach 40 times a year, and lead a staff including an associate pastor, administrative assistant, worship leader, kids director and student director. God has grown this campus from 200 to 500 in just three years. The community
surrounding the campus has a significant young professional emphasis.
- To multiply disciples of Jesus by launching, planting and developing campuses throughout Southeast Michigan and beyond.
- Helping People BELONG to Christ, GROW in Christ and REACH the world for Christ.
- Patient: Have self-control in difficult situations.
- Kind: Show encouragement and enthusiasm.
- Trusting: Place confidence in those around you.
- Unselfish: Think of yourself less.
- Truthful: Define reality corporately and individually.
- Forgiving: Release the grip of the grudge.
- Dedicated: Stick to your values in all circumstances.
- Two times a month all of our campus pastors gather with our senior pastor for a time of instruction, coaching, collaborating, and celebrating stories from our campuses.
- One time a month all of our staff gather for a time of worship, prayer, vision and lunch.
- One time a year all of our campus pastors and wives go away for a retreat.
- Carries Woodside vision, mission, values and DNA to the campus.
- Casts vision to reach and serve the surrounding communities.
- Primary teaching pastor.
- Develops and manages campus staff.
- Oversees planning the weekend service.
- Develops strategic relationships with the community to open doors for missional opportunities.
- Participates in strategic planning and budgeting for the campus.
- Provides pastoral care to staff and congregation.
- Meets biblical requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3
- Strong devotional life and walk with God.
- Excellent preaching skills.
- Experience in building teams and leading teams.
- Minimum of an undergraduate Bible degree
- Prefer Biblical Master’s degree
- Results from one of the following: Myers-Briggs, Strength Finder, Standout, Right Path, or other comparable assessment tool.
- Links to your social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.