The Premier Partners is proud to assist our client, a leader in the retirement community space, in their search for a
Spiritual Life Director in Pompano Beach, FL.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to impact the lives of elders’ at one of the largest Continuing Care retirement communities in Florida. Our client is known for their commitment to the highest quality care, exceptional array of recreational
activities and their tropical, lush grounds. The Spiritual Life Director will be part of an overarching Wellness team that supports residents’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative, growing organization and follow your calling to provide spiritual guidance and care to elders.
Responsibilities will include conducting worship services, organizing and leading Bible studies and religious classes, counseling residents and families, visiting hospitalized residents, and conducting memorial services.
- At least 10 years of chaplaincy experience, preferably in a long-term care setting
- Experience working with the senior population is required
- Must demonstrate a passion for ministering to elder populations
- Must be an ordained minister, in good standing, from a long-standing denomination – experience ministering to multiple denominations is preferred
- Must demonstrate a high degree of empathy, flexibility, and warmth
Please apply directly via our Careers page: www.thepremierpartnerscareers.com/job/77