Employer: First Baptist Church of Davison
Job Position: Worship Leader
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Status: Part-time; avg. 10-15 hours per week
First Baptist Church of Davison is a multi-generational church located in the heart of Downtown Davison. FBC exists to create environments that IGNITE passion in people to follow Jesus, CONNECT people in authentic and Biblical relationships, RESTORE the
broken, and INVEST in service, ministry and mission. All in all, FBC is a church that is committed to seeing Christ’s Kingdom grow throughout Davison and the surrounding areas.
Currently, FBC | Davison is seeking a dynamic worship leader to help facilitate worship in one of our weekend worship experiences.
This candidate will…
- Be a growing, committed, passionate, and Holy Spirit led follower of Jesus (1 Tim 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9), passionate about a worship lifestyle, as well as passionate about music.
- Be a humble servant to Christ, and a slave to the Gospel.
- Possess the ability to lead worship while playing an instrument, such as piano, keyboard or guitar.
- Have at least 3 years experience recruiting, developing, and deploying volunteers and teams.
- Flexibility in scheduled work hours based upon special events, rehearsals, and regular weekend service(s) – averaging approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Meet with the Lead Pastor weekly in person or by Face time /Skype to plan worship experiences, and facilitate environments that are conducive to intimate worship of God.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills from the platform, and also personable when not on the platform.
- Enjoy music from Vertical Church Band, Passion, Hillsong, Bethel Music, Jesus Culture, Chris Tomlin, All Sons & Daughters, etc. and also an appreciation for hymns (either modernized or traditional formats).
- Have experience with Planning Center Online and Media Shout. Video editing skills would be awesome, too.
If you sense that this person is you, please pray about it and send you’re cover letter, resume, and 2-3 video links of you leading worship to email@example.com.