This 10-15 hour part time paid position involves providing oversight and discipleship for worship and worship teams.
Instructions: Resumes and inquires can be send to Fred De Jong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
~Develop worship teams that display passionate spirituality and musical excellence.
~Lead the church in vibrant, authentic and creative corporate worship.
~Provide oversight and coaching for the weekend programming team leaders.
~Recruit, supervise and provide regular auditions for new vocalists and instrumentalists.
~Meet regularly with the Lead Pastor, Creative Arts Team and other ministry leaders to coordinate worship and ensure a focused and clear theme.
~Coordinate all worship team volunteers (musicians, tech, sound) through PlanningCenter.
~For each Sunday Morning:
1.Ensure tech sheets, music, and other information is provided in timely fashion for weekly teams.
2.Maintain accurate files of music performed and provide regular records to CCLI.
Spiritual Gifts :
- Creative Communication
Specific Skills/Talents Required:
- Instrumental (prefer guitar or keyboard) and vocal ability
- Ability to lead a group in worship through music and prayer
- Good social and communication skills
- Ability to build teams and passion to develop promising instrumentalists/vocalists
- Organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and motivate others
- Continual Learner –researching cultural trends and creative ways to engage the congregation through worship
- Ability to arrange parts for other instruments (strings, keyboard, brass)
- Ability in one or more of the following areas: graphic design, video editing, sound, lighting, songwriting