Director of Community
The Director of Community is someone who is passionate about Small Groups and Connecting people to Ministry. This staff position oversees our “My Next Steps” process, interacting with guests and attendees in areas such as:
- Serve as key contact along with planning and monitoring for “My Next Steps”; Meet ‘N Greet, Connect Groups, “My Community”, Serving and Membership.
- Identify, train and equip Connect Group Leaders and Volunteers
The Director of Community is a leader of leaders and developer of future leaders, collaborative team player, a creative visionary, organized
The Director of Community will work with the senior leadership to achieve the goals of New Stanton Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Connections Ministry.
Applicant should demonstrate the following:
- High degree of competence as a leader of leaders with the ability to multiply
- Ability to prioritize, organize and take on responsibility and accountability
- Ability to recruit, retain, and appreciate leaders
- A leader with the ability to develop systems and processes as needed with an organized, detail oriented mindset
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Oversight of tracking system in Church Community Builder to monitor ongoing groups/events and keep track of growth and health.
- Oversight of the follow up process of visitors (i.e. Connect Cards, emails, calls)
- Connecting People by maintaining a process for My Next Steps
- Organizing and being a part of the monthly Meet ‘N Greet
- Connecting with and tracking people from their first time as a guest through membership
- Continue to develop the Guest Services experience for guests
Please send cover letter and resume to:
This position is full time.
No phone calls please.