Living Stones Family Church – a church plant in North Raleigh - is looking for a person to direct our nursery, children's church and youth ministry. We are seeking someone who loves working with children and parents, and who would be interested in getting
involved at our church, with the following skills and attributes:
- Recruit, motivate, and train volunteers for our nursery, children's church and youth ministry
- Organize and oversee volunteer team meetings
- Partner with volunteers to cultivate healthy relationships with children and parents
- Create and maintain a communication system for children and families
- Oversee and organize setting up and breaking down equipment and classrooms on Sunday mornings (Living Stones is currently meeting at an elementary school)
- Oversee curriculum; create and present exciting, biblical, and age-appropriate lessons as needed.
- Implement and oversee check-in systems, background checks, safety procedures and security
- Participate in the life of the church and other duties as assigned
- Model the love of Christ, servant-leadership and spiritual maturity
- Prior experience in children’s and youth ministry
- Formal training or degree preferred
Position: Part time
Please contact Pastor Steve Le Roux.