Worship Arts and Communications job descriptions:
- Serve as one of the pastors for Legacy Church by investing in our people and making much of the promises, grace, mercy, and peace, which come from our Lord Jesus.
- Develop and implement creative, relevant, and theologically sound worship experiences.
- Work with team to plan and lead Sunday worship service.
- Lead in the care and discipleship of the worship and tech teams.
- (Communications:) Lead in telling the story of what God is doing through our church through maintaining our (square space) website, social media, e-letter, and guiding our communications calendar. *Ability to work with video and design is a plus!
Qualities we’re really looking for:
- Pastoral calling and heart.
- Strong teammate for our staff.
- Enthusiastic and joyful worship leader.
- Ability to lead and develop teams.
- Strong understanding of storytelling and communication vehicles.
Stuff you want to know about Legacy Church:
We believe that to follow Jesus is to be on mission in the home, workplace, and community. Our mission is to help people trust Jesus as the church, at home, and in the world.
- We are a people pursuing the same vision – to center our lives on God and to cultivate a culture that reflects His kingdom and His mission. To that end, Legacy is truly a church of missional communities. Over 80% of our regular worship attendance in connected
with a small group for discipleship, accountability, and to serve their community together. With a “mission outpost” mentality, Legacy people think of themselves as “sent” on mission in the places they already do life.
- Our Legacy Kids and Legacy Students ministries focus on partnering with parents in discipling the next generation, and do so through strong communication and resourcing for parents, alongside of groups-driven on-campus ministries.
- One of our core-values is “All People Matter,” and Legacy has become known as a welcoming place to belong. Our people are genuine, faithful, and generous in relationship.
Stuff you want to know about our Sunday experience:
Every Sunday morning, we gather to praise God in response to who He is and to encourage one another though meaningful, songs, prayers, and challenging biblical preaching.
- We have one worship service at 10:30a on Sundays, with Legacy Kids meeting concurrently for babies-5th grade.
- Our musical style is up-to-date, incorporating both the latest songs and ancient hymns.
- God has blessed Legacy with a high-level talent pool of instrumentalists, singers, and tech volunteers. These people see themselves as worshippers first, and give their best in leading with joy and faithfulness.