Great Bridge Baptist Church is searching for a full time Children’s Minister. We are positioned to have a great impact on Chesapeake and are a church that loves our neighbors and is extremely connected with our community. We are a thankful church because
God continually opens new doors for us to build bridges to the residents of Chesapeake.
Our desire is to be a church where families come together to “Love God, Share Jesus and Serve Others.” Because the family is under attack we feel led to develop ministries that strengthen families and prepare them to equip their children with a Biblical
worldview. Our Sunday service is best described as celebrative and we seek to connect with family members of all ages. Our average Sunday morning worship attendance is 750 and we are expecting even more in days to come
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities and skills:
- Have a passion for prayer and personal Bible time.
- Personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry.
- Experience in leading and growing a vibrant ministry to children.
- Strong communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Comfortable with building and leading a large volunteer team of servants.
- Highly relational and outgoing.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Comfortable with ministering to families.
- A background in education.
Great Bridge Baptist Church is a theologically conservative Southern Baptist Church affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, the Baptist General Association of Virginia (BGAV) and the Bridge Network of Churches.
If you feel led by God to be a part of this exciting ministry team, then we invite you to submit a resume’. Please send a digital copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org