VMC Middle School Ministry is an exciting ministry that is focused on reaching, growing, and equipping Middle School students (and having a ton of fun at the same time)!
Our monthly Friday Night Live outreach events reach over 200 students, our weekly mid-week program
ministers to over 100 students each week, our Sunday morning small groups give more than 60 students an opportunity to study the Bible with our fantastic small group leaders, and a variety of service opportunities
give students a chance to lead and serve.
We have an incredible Student Ministries staff, a world-class team of volunteer leaders, and a great youth
ministry facility. We even have a Middle School on our church campus. Maybe you’re the right person to lead this ministry!
Start Date: Now
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contact: Amy Holden (Student Ministry administrative assistant)
Resumes: Please send your resume to Aholden@vmc.net
Ideal candidates should have:
- a college degree in Biblical studies, youth ministry, communications, or equivalent,
- 2+ years working in a middle school ministry of 50+ students,
- strong leadership skills,
- exceptional communication skills,
- experience recruiting and building leadership teams,
- and love Jesus and love Middle School students!