Situated at the feet of the Rocky Mountains, Boulder Valley Christian Church has a bright future! While we sit on 53 years of excellent history, we sincerely believe our best days are ahead of us. We are a church that desires to help all of Boulder County
be Fully Alive in Christ. Our Senior Pastor, Matt Carlson, has a 25 year history with us, but is instilling a fresh vision and culture within the church. He has been the Senior Pastor since March of 2013. Our leadership is healthy, our staff all enjoy each
other and our love for God is genuine.
We are looking for a Children’s Pastor to provide leadership and direction to our Children’s Ministry. This person will be someone who has a definite calling and passion for families and children. We are looking for someone who is able to work with families
from a church background and families who are checking out faith in Jesus for the first time.
The responsibilities are as followed:
- Oversee ministry to children ages birth to 5th grade.
- Recruit and train a great team of volunteers focused around a clear vision and purpose.
- Engage with families and provide counsel, resource and prayer to help them navigate the many
challenges that come with raising a God loving child/children in today’s context.
- Create unique and specific programs for the nursery, pre-school, early elementary and pre-teen children of BVCC.
- Create a welcoming and relevant room environment for children of each age.
- Oversee summer camps and opportunities specific to Children’s Ministry.
- Work with Pastor of Student Ministries to develop a comprehensive progression of ministry from birth to 12th grade.
- Incorporate children into the Sunday Morning service whenever possible
- Work with the staff and eldership to further the purpose of the church.
If you are interested in the position, please browse our website at www.bvchristian.org, and send your resume to email@example.com.