SUMMARY: “Unique opportunity for a unique couple!” Para-church ministry seeks energetic, hard-working, entrepreneurial couple to assist in managing and directing summer mission trips.
LOCATION: Midwest home base preferred
TIME COMMITMENT: 3 to 4 day annual training session at a time/location to be determined. Approximate 2 to 5 week commitment during June / July of 2016. Ongoing time commitment as mutually determined.
- Participate in brainstorming, organizing and facilitating summer mission trips.
- Participate in marketing to youth leaders.
- Serve as directors during set-up and mission trip weeks.
- Exceptional organizational skills with huge attention to detail.
- Experience in youth ministry and/or working for a missions organization.
- Participation in mission trips.
- Management experience.
- Social media and internet marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in audio and video production a plus.
- Basic carpentry skills a plus.